The former South African president died today at age 95. Remember him through his uplifting and revolutionary words.
December | By Kelsey Garrity Illustration
Parenting, you’re doing it right.
awww marhsall and lily are the best couple!
Downward Facing Dog - Adho Mukha Svasana
- Releases and lengthens neck and spine
- Calms & stimulates the mind and CNS
- Strengthens shoulders & arms
- Cleanses and massages internal organs
- Tones the sciatic nerve
- Improves the flow of blood & prana to thyroid, thymus, pituitary, and pineal glands
- Stimulates the Endocrine system
- Improves strength of spine and increases bone density in the spine
- Stretches shoulders, wrists, ankles, and hamstrings
- Stimulates the 4 upper chakras
Benefits of Raw Honey ♥
1. Powerful antioxidant: They work to eliminate free radicals, which can cause diseases such as heart disease and cancer.
2. Eliminates allergies: If you have problem with allergies try locating some raw honey from the area you live and take a spoonful daily.
3. Remedy for skin wounds and infections: Honey has antibiotic properties, apply it topically to help heal skin wounds or rashes.
4. Helps to stabilize blood sugar. The low glycemic index of honey helps it move into your bloodstream more slowly and prevents sharp spikes and dips in blood-sugar levels.
5. Effective treatment for acne. If you are having a problem with blemishes try putting raw honey on them nightly. Also try washing your face with honey to experience clean, soft skin.